The last house that I saw today was Quinto Way. It was quite a nice place, and very well maintained and renovated, but was a little quirky in the layout. It also felt a little like a bungalow!The location was good in terms of distance, but I didn't love the street. It was a little scruffy, and while this house was not, the street felt a little worse than the house.
4 bed and 2.5 bath again, this house had a really nice kitchen and a conservatory (first time I've ever seen one of them here!) but the general size of the rooms was not great. I was also shown around by the owner who has it for sale/ rent which always concerns me a little as we could rent it and then it could get sold. She was open to month to month contracts though which could potentially be useful.
Well decorated, but the layout was a little quirky, partly I think because it was all on one floor. Not really convinced by this one at all, mainly due to the area.
No comments:
Post a Comment