And so here is the feedback about the second viewing of another house that I looked at a few weeks ago when I was last over here. It's still available which is a little surprising, but it's still very nice. Rather than take more pictures, this time I took a video, although unfortunately it was already dark when I had the viewing and some rooms didn't have lights so you can only see some of it. You do get an idea of what the house is like though.The house does have a bigger wow factor than the others that I've seen, primarily due to the double height ceilings in all the downstairs rooms. It makes the place seem very spacious and light, which is also assisted by the huge windows. The upstairs hallway has a gallery feel and you can peer over in to the lounge and dining room space.
But in terms of actual usable space, it is definitely smaller than the Hill Park Drive house I saw earlier today. It has no family room which would certainly be useful, and the garden is smaller. It is also about 5 miles further south which will make a longer journey to work, and means it is likely to be a little hotter. On the plus side, that does mean it'll be closer to the beach! It is also newer and so feels a little better maintained than the older houses I've seen, but not sure this is really an issue for renting.
While I think it is a very nice house and we could live there quite easily, I think the idea of a larger garden and a family room is very appealing, especially as the weather will warrant having some outside space to take advantage of.
No comments:
Post a Comment