Saturday, 13 December 2008

Hill Park Drive

I went to see another possible house today and it was really nice. I could certainly see us possibly living there. It was another 4 bed in the Cambrian area and had plenty of space and a nice garden. The details of the house are here, and you can see it on a map here.

Downstairs it had a large lounge, dining room and then a kitchen with adjoining family room. Two sets of doors led out to the garden which had a covered area, a small deck for eating and then a lawn area. It also had an orange tree, lemon tree and pomegranate tree. Upstairs were the four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom also had an en suite and a large walk in wardrobe. I've got a few more to view over the next couple of days, but this looks like a real option.

It was also near a nice park and is equal distance between downtown Campbell & Willow Glen. I think it would be about a 20 minute drive to work at peak times.

While there I also took the opportunity to video the house so feel free to take a look below and let us know what you think!



No comments: