Sunday, 14 December 2008

McBride Loop

I've seen another couple of houses today, so here are the details. The first one that I saw this morning is in McBride Loop. The details of the house are here and the location is here.

The house is pretty nice, its a good size and has plenty of living space, but is severely let down by the garden which is very small, and all patio. It would seem a shame to have such nice weather and not anywhere you can enjoy it.

Downstairs was a kitchen, living room, family room, laundry room and double garage, and upstairs were the four bedrooms (one en suite) and a family bathroom. The master suite was huge - big enough to have a sofa & armchair as well as the bed - and also had a really large en suite and walk-in closet.

It's a shame about the garden really, but I think it's enough of an issue to rule this one out.

No comments: